Through Miss Ebony World organization, l have been able to empower a movement that offers tools, guidance, and resources to help young African descents women to learn more about their African heritage and connect to their roots.
Every young lady will experience personal growth and have the opportunity to earn not only awards but also lifetime friendship and various skills.
Miss Ebony World is the energy that hopes to inspire and motivate others to take action. Even when it’s hard, we have the courage to stand up for our beliefs.
We are the energy that hopes to inspire and motivate others to take action. Even when it’s hard, we have the courage to stand up for our beliefs.
Having single handed founded an International movement that is well known for over 4 years now has allowed me to successfully help build some life skills in our youths.
We help them see the better version of themselves and give them the privilege to promote and advocate a social cause to help build a better world. Each time I speak, I help actualize someone’s dream.
Life Coach & Pageant Executive Producer
Event Planer & Producer
- Successfully created and managed both a retail and online store business, strategically partnered with over 10 businesses in Africa which led to 40% business expansion.
- Performance-oriented sales leader offering exceptional record of achievement over 3-year career by focusing on account management, sales, marketing, buying and e-commerce strategist, resulting to saving businesses money, increasing profitability and eliminating inaccuracies in accounts.
- Successfully designed and defined a humanitarian-focused concept to mentor, train and impact young Black women at local and national levels.
- Designed, build, and maintained social media presence.
Planned and executed a first mentoring conference with over 100 attendees in Washington State, then a similar conference the following year with the involvement of over 300 attendees in Washington DC.
- 3rd year in leadership, empowering, educating and promoting unity in the African diaspora.